New and have a question

A place for new members to introduce themselves

Moderator: FORDification

69 HiBoy

New and have a question

Post by 69 HiBoy »

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and can't seem to find a help section that will answer this.

I am looking at an old post from Nov, 2011: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... hp?t=62708.
"Racer Z" describes making a template for Bully AS 600 Side Steps on a truck similar to mine, a 69 F250.
His original post and followup includes a number of photos that do not show up in my browser (Chrome on Win7).

I recently bought a set of same and discovered, as he did, that they do not fit as advertised. I figured that, rather than start from scratch, I would follow someone else's trail in the process.

Are these pics gone, or do I need to do something besides logging in to see them? Or use a different browser?

Thanks for any help!
DuckRyder

Re: New and have a question

Post by DuckRyder »

The pictures appear to be gone. RacerZ is unfortunately no longer with us either... so unless someone saved the pictures.
Robert
1972 F100 Ranger XLT (445/C6/9” 3.50 Truetrac)

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -- Jeff Cooper
69 HiBoy

Re: New and have a question

Post by 69 HiBoy »

Thanks for your prompt answer. Still getting the hang of the forum and didn't see it 'til this morning. Too bad about the pics, but I think I got the general idea from his description.