St. Louis swap meets?

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

chad67
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

St. Louis swap meets?

Post by chad67 »

I live outside of St. Louis, MO and was wondering if any members here know of any swap meets or car shows scheduled for this spring or summer. There is a Father's day show and swap meet at Sioux Passage Park in Florissant, MO, but I'd like to go to some more this year.
1967 F100 SWB
1991 Thunderbird 5.0 with fully ported gt40 heads, cobra intake (also ported) and a trickflow stage 2 cam, manual steering, and custom 3" exhaust
ContryboyFE

Re: St. Louis swap meets?

Post by ContryboyFE »

I'd like to know too. I live just NNW of StL. It would be nice to actually meet some of the members on here.
Are you looking for anything in particular? I still have some parts left over from my old parts truck.
ben

http://photobucket.com/countryboyFE
webbconstruction4drywall@gmail.com
'68 F100 step-side - sitting idle for now
'05 Expesition Limited 4X4 -DD gorcery getter & toy hauler
chad67
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by chad67 »

Looking for 351w stuff, inner fenders, core support, wiring harness for a truck with amp and oil gauges. But I love looking through what my wife calls "junk". They have a swap meet at Six Flags every March, but I missed it this year. I think I have my wife talked into the Father's day meet.
1967 F100 SWB
1991 Thunderbird 5.0 with fully ported gt40 heads, cobra intake (also ported) and a trickflow stage 2 cam, manual steering, and custom 3" exhaust
ContryboyFE

Post by ContryboyFE »

I don't have any of that stuff anymore. I wish I would have known about the wiring harness diff before I took the gauges out. I didn't keep its harness. The truck was a rats nest so it probably wasn't good either. Ill see what I can do about fathers days swap meet.
ben

chad67
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by chad67 »

I went to get some things off my parts truck a few weeks ago and realized that a rat had moved in-I found her and her babies behind the seat when I went to take out the gas tank. She ate wires, upholstry, windshield washer reservoir, and most of the upper radiator hose! Is there anything mice and rats won't eat?
1967 F100 SWB
ContryboyFE

Post by ContryboyFE »

Poison
ben