All-Ford Get-Together Sept 16th

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

Gary Lewis

All-Ford Get-Together Sept 16th

Post by Gary Lewis »

You probably don't know me, but heretofore I've hung out in the 1980 - 86 Bullnose forum on FTE. But I want to tell everyone about the get-together on September 16th this year in Skiatook as this isn't just a Bullnose GTG - it is open to all Ford truck gurus, regardless of forum affiliation or year. If you need directions just PM me, but there is only one Skiatook, and it is just north of Tulsa.

At this point we have guys coming from CA, CO, AZ, MO, KS, AL, and TX. Plus Tim Meyer will be there with engine goodies, including his new aluminum Cleveland block as well as my 400. And, Miller will be there with welders, demos, and competitions.

And, then there's NEXT YEAR - September 15th! To this point we have one guy from New Zealand, one from Australia, one from Germany, and one from Poland that have said they plan to be here. And we are still 13 months away! We may have to rename this the All-Ford Truck International GTG!

Y'all come! It will be 10:00 to 4:00 at the Skiatook Church of Christ, 1900 West Rogers. There will be a truck show and a swap meet. :wel:
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: All-Ford Get-Together Sept 16th

Post by basketcase0302 »

I organized a few M-N-G's in Florida. Guys you won't believe the wealth of info to have someone else with the same era truck siting beside you. It literally makes an 8 hour day go by in one hour. Good luck with your event-bumping back to the top so folks can see it.
BUMP!
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
Abrams

Post by Abrams »

Wish I was able to take time off from work for this.
Good luck, take and post plenty of pictures :D
A
Gary Lewis

Post by Gary Lewis »

Basketcase - Thanks for the bump! Somehow I guess I'm not signed up to get email notification of posts in my own thread. :oops:

Abrams - We will take pics, but I'm not sure where to post them. For a long time I was on the 80-86 forum on FTE and would have posted them there. But I've split with FTE, although I still post there some, and have started my own Bullnose Forum: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/. And there will be people there from Fordification, and probably many other forums.

But this isn't about any given forum, nor any given generation of Ford trucks. Nor any given region as this year we have people coming from CA to AL, and next year from Australia & New Zealand to Poland & Germany. So, I'm guessing I'll post them on my web site and provide links to it for all the other forums.

Y'all come!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.