Ole's riddle

Jokes and funny stories

Moderator: FORDification

flyboy2610
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Ole's riddle

Post by flyboy2610 »

Ole took a business trip to Toledo. While he was there, he went to a little diner for lunch. As he was sitting at the counter eating his sandwich, a man walked in and sat down beside him. The two of them struck up a conversation, and after a few minutes the man said "Hey, I've got a riddle for you: My parents had a child. It wasn't my brother and it wasn't my sister. Who was it?"
Ole thought for a minute and then said "Boy, dat's a tough riddle for sure. I don't haff any idea. Who vus it?"
The man laughed and said "It was ME!"
Ole laughed and replied "Ya, dat's a good vun right dere! I'm going to haff to tell dat vun to my buddy Sven back in Duluth!"
Upon returning home, Ole went over to see Sven.
"Hey, Sven, vile I vas in Toledo I heard a good riddle! Here it is: My parents had a child. It vasn't my brudder and it vasn't my sister. Who vas it?"
Sven thought for a while and then said "Boy, Ole, I yust don't da answer to dat vun! Who vas it?"
Ole said "Some guy in Toledo."
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
Red Green

If you're going to live like there's no hell...............
you'd better be right.
http://theworldasiseeit-flyboy2610.blog ... ee-it.html
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Ole's riddle

Post by sargentrs »

:lol:
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
ToughOldFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: Ole's riddle

Post by ToughOldFord »

:hmm: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1969 F250 Ranger Camper Special. 390, NP435, 3:73s.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That government is best which governs least, because its people discipline themselves. -Thomas Jefferson