I've got a mess on my hands!

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

DavidJoe

I've got a mess on my hands!

Post by DavidJoe »

Back in November I opened an account under the name "David Joe", for some reason I was unable to upload pics, then in December my daughter helped me open another under the user name "Dave", and I uploaded pics (through my wife's E-mail) as a second E-mail address was required. I forgot the password for the second account, and opened a third under the name "DavidJoe" without a space between names, however I'm unable to upload pics or open an account in the Photo gallery, I would like to close both accounts in the photo gallery, and I would appreciate any help.
kaptnkaos
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: I've got a mess on my hands!

Post by kaptnkaos »

Hey David,

You might wanna shoot Keith (FORDification) a PM, I'm not sure if anyone else might be able to help with that one or not.

KaptnKA 8) S
Washington...The land where rust is like the family pet...Ya learn to live with it and clean up after its mess... KaptnKAOS

"Olde Skool" '68 Ford Bluebird short bus
"FRODO" '68 F-250 Camper Special project
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

'David Joe' and 'Dave' have been deleted. There were no pictures for either account. There is no account named 'DavidJoe'. However, now that all accounts associated with your e-mail address have been deleted, you should now be able to start up a new one, associate it with your current e-mail address, and then upload pictures. :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
DavidJoe

Post by DavidJoe »

FORDification wrote:'David Joe' and 'Dave' have been deleted. There were no pictures for either account. There is no account named 'DavidJoe'. However, now that all accounts associated with your e-mail address have been deleted, you should now be able to start up a new one, associate it with your current e-mail address, and then upload pictures. :thup:
Thanks for your help Kieth!