posting pic's ?

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

ArizonaDan

posting pic's ?

Post by ArizonaDan »

Greetings everyone,

Could someone, anyone, hook me up with the link to posting pics? I have been searching for an hour and for some reason I just can't seem to find it anywhere. When I was pirating this site it was everywhere. Now I become a registered member, and it's moved! What's up with that? Also, what's the secret to copying the smilies? I just tried for one of those and it copies the text but not the image. Help please.

Dan
1968 F100 -360, 2BBL, C6, 3.25, ugly? yeah, she's ugly.
1997 Expedition -4.6L, 4WD, 14MPG, gutless? yeah, she's gutless.
2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R, fast? yeah, she's fast.
ezernut9mm
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: posting pic's ?

Post by ezernut9mm »

the best way to post pics is to host them on a website like photobucket or imageshack. that way you can ppost all you want without having to worry about hogging keith's bandwidth. plus i like to see the pics in the thread without having to click a link. i am very lazy. lol
wanting to buy a mercury tailgate!
"the man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it".- woodrow wilson

ImageImageImage
1967AceStroker
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 1967AceStroker »

Well the best way to post your pics is to go and get a photobucket account. Its free and pretty easy. If you go that route, when you upload one of your pics, put the cursor over it and go down and copy the adress below it that says, IMG code. And just paste that into your message on here and when you click submit we will see the picture and not the code, you will see it to after you hit submit. As far as the smilies go just click them, and they are like the photos, after you submit it, you will see the smilie, or picture and not the little text code. Works for me. :D :thup: 8)
My Project Thread (Not updated in years.)
1967 F-100, Shortbed, 351W - 72mm Single Turbo - Megasquirt MS3x Engine Management, Tremec TKO 500, Ford 9" - Strange Nodular Center Section - Strange 35 Spline Axles - Strange Full Spool - Caltracs - DJM Drop Kit, Crown Vic IFS Swapped - 2 Coils Cut, Power Steering, Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, Paint - Kona Blue
Thunderfoot
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by Thunderfoot »

The picture posting info link in the FAQ area. http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 31&t=22290
Shayne
I'm not "Brand Loyal" Ford-Chevy-Dodge-Toyota I have them all, one even cross mixed...
If it Looks good and Works good then it's ok by me. Everything has its issues from time to time...

69 SWB (project) & 69 Highboy (driver/project)
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa29 ... d%20truck/
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?cat=10399