photo gallery

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

photo gallery

Post by fordman »

i was looking through the photo gallery. the first time since the site was switched over to the new look. and i noticted that all i can get are pics of thumbnails to one side on the screen. i have tried clicking them but that only changes the order of the pics. i can not seem to enlarge the pics to fill the center of the screen like a blown up thumbnail would usually do. how can i post a screen shot to show you what it is doing . it just isnt correct. i am logged into the gallery when this has been happening. logging out doesnt make a difference. i still can only get thumb nails to one side of hte screen.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: photo gallery

Post by FORDification »

It has to be something with your browser. I just checked and everything's working fine for me there. :hmm:

Do do a screen capture, you simply hit the 'PrtScn' button on your keyboard, which captures the screen and saves it to the computer's clipboard. Then you open up your graphics program and open a new file which has the same physical dimensions as your computer monitor's resolution and paste the contents of the clipboard there.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

ok i got it. what it almost looks like is that the broiwser need to be larger . i haven't tried to reset my screen to a different dpi yet. i like the way my screen is. if that is the problem isnt there a way to just set ie to a different dpi? i dont know maybe its a different problem.

FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

It's definitely something on your end, but it's not your screen resolution, since it appears you're running at 1024x768, the same as me, and I'm not having any problems. Here's a screen cap when I go to the same link you went to:

Have you tried using a different browser? It's probably something disabled in your IE.

Edit: OK, I just tried it with IE on my end, and I'm now seeing the same thing you are. :hmm: So it's not you after all. I'll definitely check into this. Thanks for the heads up! :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

mozilla doesn't work right on this computer. it is as slow as a turtle.
67nukeford
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by 67nukeford »

Keith, did you ever follow up on this? I've been having the same issue!!
Pat 1967 F100 4WD
LINK TO PROJECT THREAD
:http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... &sk=t&sd=a
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Post by FORDification »

Yes and no....I found out that IE6 has problems with some aspects of php forums like this one (and the photo gallery), which is what I was using. Are you also using IE6 or older? If so, the solution is to either update your IE installation or use another browser to access the galleries.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video