Book marking topics

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

67nukeford
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Book marking topics

Post by 67nukeford »

I'm just wondering how this is done. I see there is an area for it in my user cp, but I can't figure out how to do the bookmarking. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
Pat 1967 F100 4WD
LINK TO PROJECT THREAD
:http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... &sk=t&sd=a
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: Book marking topics

Post by FORDification »

If you run across a thread that you'd like to keep track of, you can bookmark it...much like you would with your web browser, except that it's saved to a list in your User Control Panel (UCP) for easy reference. For example, you can scroll down on any discussion thread, and at the bottom-left there will be a link that says 'Bookmark topic'. Clicking on that link adds a bookmark to that thread (topic) in your UCP. You aren’t alerted when there’s an update, but you can come back to the topic later. ('Subscribing', however, will notify you when there is an update to the topic or forum on the board.)

If you navigate to that bookmarked page, the link at the bottom will say 'Remove from bookmarks'.

In your UPC, go to the Overview tab and you'll see a link for 'Manage Bookmarks'.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
67nukeford
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: Book marking topics

Post by 67nukeford »

Thanks Keith!
Pat 1967 F100 4WD
LINK TO PROJECT THREAD
:http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... &sk=t&sd=a