Amen to this!!

General Discussion Topic Archives
studdmstr

Post by studdmstr »

layedout72 wrote:the neon doesnt sound anything like a ricer haha. i will find the clip on streetfire when i can.
your buddies neon does sound good. It had a nice throaty sound to the exhaust :clap:. I have to admit that car does look very clean and fast. Very tasteful. The only thing that would have to go if it was mine is the spoiler, but that's just my opinion.
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

i like the eye brows over the headlights, makes it look angry.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Faithful Old Road Dog
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: Amen to this!!

Post by Faithful Old Road Dog »

I'm not a big ricer fan myself, but I did see 10 sec. ricers at the track. That was crazy impressive! When they do their burn outs or do the holeshot, those half shafts take one hell of a beating! I'd swear the front ends were about to fly off!