100% FORDified!

More good job news. These people are hiring

Post by crazyhorse »

bluef250
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Re: More good job news. These people are hiring

Post by bluef250 »

North Dakota oil jobs require 16 to 18 hours days. You have no life. Eat and sleep work. It's tough and the companies need 1000's of people. They are hiring anyone that walks and breaths. No housing and it's cold, cold, cold, cold, and did I say it was COLD, in the winter.
fbomb100
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by fbomb100 »

well theres noo humor in this!!! need to be posted in general maybe ...but never the less at least its posted!!! I may be going there for work!!!! it will suck liveing there and not in calf but maybe can save some money up...if I go. I take care of my Mentally Challenged brother and is getting harder as he gets older and more and more things going wrong and I get no help!! its just me and him!
Last edited by fbomb100 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

This is good news. I could imagine how harsh the environment is out there, but it is work-where there is none for a lot of Americans still. I'll send the link to my Son in Florida and let him make up his mind.
if I go I take care of my Mentally Challenged brother and is getting harder as he gets older and more and more things going wrong and I get no help!! its just me and him
May God bless you as there are becoming more and more like you that our government let's "fall through the cracks". No help from your state at all?
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
fbomb100
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by fbomb100 »

basketcase0302 wrote: No help from your state at all?
not in the 13yrs after my dad died! I never applied for money for taking care of him as I was making money and felt i did'nt need to take from the system.he gets his own money from the state (thats whats been what been living on and edd checks and little side work)and felt at the time it was enough, now i go and apply for money (as I need it now)for taking care of him they (the state ) are giving me a hard time about it. what to do lol