'dega race

General Discussion Topic Archives
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

'dega race

Post by binder56jd »

won't spoil it for those who recorded it- it was an exciting finish- not my favorite won but still a good finish
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

what about earnhardt runninmg the supposed Last engine his daddy ran? Anmd how about that Carl Edwards.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

re: 'dega race

Post by binder56jd »

i hadn't heard the engine thing, all i new about was the paint scheme-neither one worked
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

marz68
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by marz68 »

didn't JR blow his motor cause he spun around and damaged it since. :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :thup:
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

re: 'dega race

Post by binder56jd »

i think it was jr and carl edwards that had a little real estate issue that contributed to the blown engine

now serving #235

rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by rjewkes »

Yeah, If theyd get their head out of thier :eek:'s And just drive they might have a better go at it. I mean even i could runn a 2-500 lap oval all day and make all that money.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com