2005 mustang

General Discussion Topic Archives
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

re: 2005 mustang

Post by binder56jd »

sorry to know of a poor product- all the more reason to go with the old mostly all metal standbys-remember all that plastic uses oil in the mfg process- ask for paper at the grocery store- we can grow more trees :lol: :lol:
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

im stickin old school on this truck. i love the truck already. im ordering my parts as soon as i talk to marz about the details.
Badgt04

Post by Badgt04 »

I am glad I got my '04 :-D

I.M.O. - The '05's weren't a good bang for buck.... $30k for the GT version ?! Yeah Right!
1973 Ford F-100
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

i got the v6 for a good daily, and reliability wise its awesome, but the little things are just coming out, and luckily all the TSB's are free of charge for parts and labor, so its not a big deal other than time, which i never have. i mean its not a big deal, but it is at the same time ya know.
trukcrazy
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by trukcrazy »

Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Mustang. We drove one awhile back and it changed our minds. We ended up buying a 2005 GTO and it is a solid performer. Much more impressive than the Mustang. On the GTO forum, there is a comparison of a Roush and a GTO and the GTO was stated as superior to the 38,000 dollar Roush. I have not read all the comparisons of these two cars, so I have to go on my first hand experience. I was surprisingly disappointed with the Mustang myself as I had liked the looks of them.
John, #424
1967 F250 crewcab x 2.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport Quadcab
2008 Challenger SRT8
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

well I surely didnt get the car for performance, but it is still a head turner in the looks department. hopefully ford will take car of the problems and not make it a hassle.
marz68
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by marz68 »

I would still buy one, I think they look cool.
Never the other brand that starts with the G. :nono: :lol:
Tallboy

Post by Tallboy »

I want a shelby :D maybe in three years when the price comes down to reasonable I'll get one.... I can wait. 475 HP though....... I'll need a tire budget :twisted:
72 F250 4x4 Ford GT Red.
FE 428 Trust me it goes....
layedout72
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by layedout72 »

the shelbys were backordered i believe. i may be wrong, but i think the release date got backed up. they honestly should have waited for 2007 to unvail and release the new body period. Work out all the bugs, and produce what you have already.