Something not concerning trucks

General Discussion Topic Archives
bluef250
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Something not concerning trucks

Post by bluef250 »

Has anyone had a 67, 68, or 69 Thunderbird? Fordor and Tudor? What was your experience?
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

re: Something not concerning trucks

Post by binder56jd »

one of my best friends in highschool mother owned one- i believe it was a 68 or 69 4 door- it was a blast to party in- ran like striped ape- good sound system, ac - all the stuff none of our hotrods had- i give 'em :thup: :thup:
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli
rjewkes
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: re: Something not concerning trucks

Post by rjewkes »

binder56jd wrote:one of my best friends in highschool mother owned one- i believe it was a 68 or 69 4 door- it was a blast to party in- ran like striped ape- good sound system, ac - all the stuff none of our hotrods had- i give 'em :thup: :thup:
I thought it was Raped Ape!
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
'70 f250 4x4 Crew cab 460/C6 '72 F100 390/C6 9.8 MPG AVG. '89 Mercury Cougar LS Dual Exh. V6 . 18.9 MPG AVG. In Town.
I don't want to give em a heart-attack. That is what would happen if I answered the door in the buff. Heck it almost scares me to death when I step out of the shower and look in the mirror.~Mancar1~
fuelly.com
Leadfoot
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Leadfoot »

well they do good in crash to pass and in demos but watch out for the Olds 98s those cars are killers. :D
WHAT ?
capeclassics

Post by capeclassics »

I had a '67..........one of the best cars I ever had.Get this.....I ended up getting rid of it because of a 50 cent part that goofed up the steering wheel.........and the part was unavailable from FORD.
binder56jd
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by binder56jd »

rj- it's really striped a-*- s ape or so i learned it

lf- i owned a 68 olds delta 88 w/ 455 - bought from a girl from PA- had been dinged on all four corners- i could drive down I-25 in Denver at rush hr. and it was like moses parting the red sea :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here" — Jack Nicholson, As Good As it Gets

now serving #235

"the only way to believe in the American dream is to be asleep"--GC

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct. - Benjamin Disraeli