67 F600

Inside the cab...appearance, repair, upgrades

Moderator: FORDification

Fossil Dawg

67 F600

Post by Fossil Dawg »

Can anyone tell me if a dash pad and door panels will fit in a 71 F250? I came across this one and pulled the instrument cluster, (all gauges were orig w/orig glass, vac included), and the pad was i little dry but no cracks, doors were in good shape also. Looked like they had a couple of ol' fords on their lot, all help is GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance, Jeff.
The ONLY true thing WE OWN and have to GIVE is our WORD. I did what others did not want to, and became what others could not, now the best "REVENGE TO WAR" is to live the best I can.
Big D's 69
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by Big D's 69 »

I think they are the same.
1969 Ford F-100. 302 4 barrel, C4 auto, 9in 3.50 open rear, headers, power steering, Turq/wht, Under restoration. In other words, in a million pieces!!!

There is no Replacement for Displacment!!!

My Photo Gallery: http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?album=655
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

re: 67 F600

Post by FORDification »

Yeah, they're the same. In fact, I've got a pair of doors in my shop right now that came off an F100 in a salvage yard, but upon closer inspection I see the VIN tag on the driver's door states they were originally installed on an F600.
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
Fossil Dawg

re: 67 F600

Post by Fossil Dawg »

Thanks :D , sometimes i'm not the smartest rock in the box :? , so it is better to ask the experts of this fine site! Keith you have an amazing thing here and I want to say "THANK YOU" :clap:, :fr:, anyone who can put something together like this where people, (guys/girls), can come and get info that otherwise would not be able to get. The question I just asked would have probably have driven a parts person crazy, was answered with experience and knowledge!! Thanks Again.
The ONLY true thing WE OWN and have to GIVE is our WORD. I did what others did not want to, and became what others could not, now the best "REVENGE TO WAR" is to live the best I can.