Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 67 F-100

Electrical and Wiring Forum Archives
wt4speed

re: Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 67 F-100

Post by wt4speed »

Hey

This is a subject dear to my heart, So the story begins ,around the first of Jan. when I brought "2ndTime'round" to be with her new family, we had a severe lighting problem. The wonderful creature and compture guru extrodinaire, the lovely one I call the missus , did some research for me while i was working, trying to find a wiring diagram for anty '70 and back. Funniest thing she tried every source she could,I had been hangin out at that other site<sorry Keith> FTE, them bozo's steered me every way you can imagine and just weren't very friendly . My wife was gettin ready to go shoppin with her {our} best freind , she came in the room and i had just sit down to began my fruitless search , and said Lori is nearly here and before she hung up she just said ask Jeve's, came over lean over my shlouder type in 67- ? wiring harness Ford p/u . Jeve's had to sources , fordmotorco.com/archives and FORDification.com and the rest my friends is history

By the way the wiring diagram in the techincal section might be for the '67 but it's a good match for my '69 as well . I have copied it have acopy in my tool box in the garage as well as save on my computers, and for those of you who have not had the joy of Keith throwing everything that he can remember at you on your first quiz of his vast knowledge, and all ofa sudden think that he has forgot you ever exist because the communications have just ceased all at once , hang on cause it might be a hour later or a week even but you can bet your bippy if your concern was directed directly at him and he thinks that it is a topic that others are hinting around it will become part of the techicnical section of this great site . And rest assured several other out there And you all know who you are come up with great info as well.and if you are not satifiedat the result just ask again and I'll bet you lunch that some one here will find out .

All you are great
Thank's
:D
Tony B
DFW Area
6mine9