Lehigh Valley Abrasives - Clean & Strip Discs

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

MAK
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Lehigh Valley Abrasives - Clean & Strip Discs

Post by MAK »

I just made an order from Lehigh Valley Abrasives for some of their resin clean and strip discs and flap discs. I've had great success using the resin fiber clean and strip discs in my angle grinder for quickly removing paint and very light rust and I've seen they are a favorite of Keith too. I've had good luck using the flap discs for smoothing out my pitiful welds... I made an order from these guys on Monday night and got them in the mail Thursday.
http://www.lehighvalleyabrasives.com/se ... Categories
Cost is almost a third ($4.50 ea.) of what I have been paying at Eastwood or the local Home Depot. They also have "extra coarse" red ones that I haven't seen before. I ordered a half dozen of each to see how they stack up against the ones I have been using. I haven't tried the red extra coarse red discs yet but just got done stripping a fender and they work great just like the others I have used. I was actually afraid that because of the low cost that they would wear out much more quickly but they actually seem to be more durable and lasting longer! :thup:
No more paying $12-14.00 at the local home store for me. :D
Lehigh Valley Abrasives has a great product at a great price with fast shipping. Just wanted to share the source. :wink:
Mark