Jegs and Eldebrock

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

clemm17

Jegs and Eldebrock

Post by clemm17 »

I was looking for a clutch and carb for a very high performance 300 I6 Im building. I bought from Jegs, Zoom clutch and Eldebrock thunder series carb. I looked on both websights, read all the info, and still was not convinced this was what I wanted.
I called tech help on both sights! I talked to real live people that seemed to know what I was talking about. Both Jegs and Eldebrock techs, recommended the thunder 500 carb. They listened to the details of my build. I could here them talking to other techs in the background and based on my engine specs they both came up with the same awnser.
I was very very pleased with both Jegs and Eldebrock.
When I had a cam custom ground I was pretty impressed with Comp Cams as well. These are the people that care, and do business the way its supposed to be done!
Comp Cams, Jegs, Eldebrock, THANKS! :D
Last edited by Thunderfoot on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Email address, members can use the PM buttons to the left to contact the poster.
mbuchman

Re: Jegs and Eldebrock

Post by mbuchman »

i hear you man on jegs. great products and great service. of course i have the ultimate bonus i live about 3 miles from one :D the guys at the counter are always really knowledgeable and polite. the only small issue with the store is its more on the performance side. not so much on brakes or the like but thats just not their thing. oh and im with you on the edelbrock and comp cams my 360 is all edelbrock from the block up and comp cam in it oh and
:fr:
71HANKER

Re: Jegs and Eldebrock

Post by 71HANKER »

I agree Jegs is very good, but not so much on the maitenance parts. 6 years ago i ordered one of those zoom clutches for my 57 chevy pickup and it has held up through 3 different motors, 2 transmissions and a whole lot of 6 grand hole shots and 40 mph reverse drops. As far as im concerned i'd never buy another brand of clutch