multiple pics in a post??

Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

td
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

multiple pics in a post??

Post by td »

hello all, ive been meaning to ask this for a while. the method i use to upload pics to a post is to first upload them to my photobucket acount and then to a post, and this works very well for me. my ? is how do i post multiple pics in one post? in the past when ive needed to do this i have always just made a post per pic but i want to learn how to place all my pics in the one post. so.... please teach me how.

Tim D.
70shortwide

Re: multiple pics in a post??

Post by 70shortwide »

ive just hit enter to start a new line and pasted another pic in.. hope that helps, though im sure youve tried that.
td
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by td »

70shortwide,

thanks for replying, my prob is that i'll leave the posting screen to go to the photobucket site click the IMG bar of the desired pic, come back paste that link by pushing Ctrl+v and then i go back to photobucket to retreive another pic and when i return to the posting screen the first one i just applied is gone :? . what am i doing wrong?
70shortwide

Post by 70shortwide »

you using ie or firefox? your opening photobucket in another tab right? if you are then were doin the exact same thing as me.. hope this helps
mljjones67
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by mljjones67 »

You need to open up multiple windows if your using IE. Or in fire fox ctrl t will get you a new tab. That way you dont need to navigate away from fordification.
td
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by td »

Thanks guys!! i knew it had to be somthing simply. you were both right i wasn't using multiply tabs.

:woohoo: :woohoo: