Comments, suggestions or site/forum assistance

Moderator: FORDification

ford4x4fun
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Quick Reply Feature?

Post by ford4x4fun »

Hey Keith got a question.

I was wondering about the quick reply that use to be on the old forums. It was a nice feature for those of us that are Bandwidth challanged. And as always thanks for the outstanding website. It is by far top notch. I have been frequenting some Thunderbird Forums, and they are so BORING in comparison. So again thanks.

Billy
CNR Radio Instructor
US ARMY Retired
1971 Ford F100 4x4 (390)
2015 Ford F250 Crew Cab 6.7l
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

Re: Quick Reply Feature?

Post by FORDification »

:lol: I was wondering how long it would be till someone requested I reinstall the Quick-Reply feature. OK, I'll see what I can do. :thup:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
bumpside

Post by bumpside »

ford4x4fun wrote:Hey Keith got a question.

I was wondering about the quick reply that use to be on the old forums. It was a nice feature for those of us that are Bandwidth challanged. And as always thanks for the outstanding website. It is by far top notch. I have been frequenting some Thunderbird Forums, and they are so BORING in comparison. So again thanks.

Billy
4x4,
:lol: :lol: Sure, throw the Bump to the back of the line. You have a Thunderbird now. Gotta go hang out with those car people now :lol: ! The trucks and the mud arn't good enough any more. You have a Thunderbird now. Thats OK, throw us away like an old shoe! We don't mind. We'll be OK. :lol: :lol:

:) JUST KIDDING! :)

I wondered where you were the last day and a half.
1972 SWB Ranger XLT
`We'll hold the distinction of being the only Nation in the history of the world that ever went to the poor house in an automobile.' (Will Rogers)
ford4x4fun
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by ford4x4fun »

Well they blocked me at work (Can't Get On Fordification There), and things have been hectic, can't go into to much detail, but someone has been making my life pretty miserable, and if we find out who it is, I would like to see one of these nice loud jets, with the big ol' bombs do something about it. So now I can only get on in my room, but if things are broke I don't get to come to my room except to take a nap and shower. :thup: And to be honest, the Thunderbird Forums are BORING!!!

And thanks Keith as always you get two :thup: :thup:
CNR Radio Instructor
US ARMY Retired
1971 Ford F100 4x4 (390)
2015 Ford F250 Crew Cab 6.7l