i have been infested again this time mice

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

Cheerwino

Re: i have been infested again this time mice

Post by Cheerwino »

Love the snake! (is that OEM?) Glad you caught one of the little boogers. Hang it up as a warning to the others. :D

Another thing to be sure to do is eliminate any potential food or water sources for them like stored pet food, trash or wrappers. But, I'm sure your garage, like ours, is pristine like a NASCAR team garage, right? :wink:

If you were much closer I would just drop off two of my cats in your garage for a weekend (gotta keep the third back-up cat, just in case). Although they spent their first year indoors, they have become real killers in the neighborhood. Within minutes of letting them out in the morning they offer "presents."

Mice caused a couple hundred dollars damage to our lawn tractor, so I can sympathize. That's why the cats now get to go visit the garage.

Good luck!
bluemoose

Post by bluemoose »

Mothballs are good to keep mice out.
I hear they like to eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Just be sure to put out a small glass of milk to wash it down.

Moose
foghorn
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by foghorn »

Also mice cant burp just place a pan of soda pop out the carbonation will do the rest.

Foggy 8)
Work is for people that dont know how to fish
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

yes soda pop wil kill them. but they could crawl away and die and stink. but soda pop does work.
cdeal28078
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by cdeal28078 »

I just can't use a glue trap. I used one once and came back to find to little feet stuck to it but know mouse. I hate mice but I also hate being cruel to animals.
I suggest a Jack Russel Terrier. They dispatch them so fast there is no cruelty.
I live in a 50's ranch style house with a large corn field behind us. Every summer when it gets hot and dry the mice move in and my Jack Russel Terrorist goes to work. Gets aggravating as she wakes me up at night with her hunting but I don't sleep much anyway so don't mind it. I love watching her work anyway.
I think she's put most cats to shame with her mousing
clint
71 F100 SportCustom
460 C6. Disc Brake/Power-steering/automatic Swap. 3.00
1986 Bronco 5.0 AOD