My Bump

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

Redneck69

My Bump

Post by Redneck69 »

Hello to all!I wanted to share the past few weeks worth of experiences I have enjoyed.I purchased some new tires for my usual daily driver '95 F150 SWB,and put the still capable Michelins on my '69 SWB F100.I have had the pleasure of ownership of it for over a year,yet never drove her more than a few miles.The new skins on her looked so good I just had to take her out!Changed the fluids,gave her a once over and we were off!To town for fuel and back.16 miles.Just wasn't enough!I have now been driving her for three weeks,everywhere!Bone stock,no power brakes,no power steering!And she's a dream!The 360/3 speed even towed around a 16ft trailer loaded with a welder,torch&bottles,100 gal of diesel,and two tool boxes full of equipment without a problem!Pretty good I'd say for a 41 yr old powerplant.I'm just so proud!Thanks for reading my ramblings and letting me brag about my old girl.Thanks Fordification and all it's members for the support and knowledge.Be blessed and drive Bumps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brandon.k
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Re: My Bump

Post by brandon.k »

Thats a pretty kool pic and a slick looking old pickup :thup:
ImageImage
guerra
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: My Bump

Post by guerra »