problems with PST

Tell us your good and/or bad experiences

Moderator: FORDification

F-100Ranger

problems with PST

Post by F-100Ranger »

has anyone had problems with PST? When I ordered my front end kit I said I might not need the whole kit. I was assured that I could return parts I didn't need.

So, you guessed it, I asked to return the king pin kit. Now customer service won't return my calls.
F-100Ranger

Be wary of PST

Post by F-100Ranger »

I know that PST has allowed customers to buy components in the past. When I ordered my front end kit I stressed that I might not need the king pin set. The salesman reassured me that I could return that portion of the kit.

Yea, but what they didn't tell me is they're going to charge me full retail and shipping on the parts I keeps, so I'd owe them money to return the kit.

That's how you keep customers and build a business.

Be wary of PST.
FORDification
Site & Forum Admin
Site & Forum Admin

re: problems with PST

Post by FORDification »

Actually, I've had very good experience with PST, both with the polygraphite kits for my '67 F100 and my '67 Olds 442. In fact, when I recently ordered the pickup parts, they sent the regular front end kit, with the rubber bushings. When I called to complain, they apologized and sent out the polygraphite bushings right away and told me to just keep the rubber bushings. I honestly found them to be prompt and polite, though the people in the warehouse might need a slap aside the head! ;) I've also gotten stainless brake and fuel lines from them for my 442, and have nothing but good to say about them and the service.

:2cents:
____| \__
-O-----O- Keith
'67 F-100 2WD SWB ~ '69 F-100 4WD SWB w/7" chop ~ 1975 F-250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
ImageImageImage
My '67 restoration video
-> Posting and you! <-a MUST watch for all!!
Yellow72mavrick

re: problems with PST

Post by Yellow72mavrick »

I ordered the poly graphite kit for my 72 maverick, they came in quick time and everything fit well...I was very pleased, just my 2 cents but I guess on any given day things can go wrong...Jim :D
The more imports I see....the more I love my Fords.