3rd Annual HFD Street Machines Car & Bike Show - Houston, TX

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

3rd Annual HFD Street Machines Car & Bike Show - Houston, TX

Post by 69timemachine »

The Houston Fire Department Street Machines club is putting on their 3rd annual car and bike show for charity, to fight cystic fibrosis.

Saturday – October 22, 2011 – 8:00 a.m. til 2:00 p.m.
(Rainout day - Sunday, October 30, 2011)
Otto’s BBQ & Hamburgers
11222 Fountain Lake Dr.
Stafford, TX 77477
Located in the Fountains shopping center at Stafford
Registration begins at 8am, vehicles arriving after 11am will not be considered for an award.
Ten classes, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies awarded for every class! $25 vehicle entry fee.

Hopefully all of us Houston area bump owners can try and make it. I'm hoping to bring my truck that day. :D
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400
69timemachine
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: 3rd Annual HFD Street Machines Car & Bike Show - Houston, TX

Post by 69timemachine »

We had a good time today at the show. The weather was perfect, there were very nice vehicles there, and good food in the restaurant! Sadly, I was the only bump in attendance, but my friend Mike did manage to bring his Lightning. I highly reccommend than anyone near the Southwest side of Houston try to attend this show next year, or at least the regular Saturday night cruise-ins held at Otto's when the weather is nice. :thup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason
"Where there's a wheel, there's a way!"
'69 F100 SWB in Lunar Green with built 351C & TKO-600 5-speed, 4.56 gears, and Eaton TrueTrac Posi.
Future plans: Maybe one day, fresh paint, though I've been told by some, "Don't touch it! It's done!"
'06 Mustang GT 5-speed

Sold: '77 F100, '72 Gran Torino, '76 El Camino with 454 & TH400