The F100 Supernationals M n G - Photos!

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

Are you coming the M n G at the Supernationals?

Poll ended at Wed May 30, 2012 9:03 pm

I'll be there!
24%
Planning on it ...
24%
Want to but not sure yet ....
21%
Too far for me ....
24%
What's a "Supernational"?
3%
I'm a chebbie fan ....
3%

Total votes: 33

FLASH 1

Re: The F100 Supernationals M n G - Photos!

Post by FLASH 1 »

that pretty 67 I can say proudly is that 75% of the sheetmetal and other Misc. parts came from us starting with the bed forward,,***+++ we delivered it to there shop in Tn and saw what it looked like way before this was a rough looking vehicle and they where one of the ones that thanked us before show started

one other thing if it was moved back to Knoxville,, ALL Wives will be upset and we all know if you go someplace and the wives are not happy then your not and then it dies,,,,,,,,, Like some of thes shows we tell people get there early or bring your walking shoes and hand truck......
Tom, where Ford Trucks Rule
1956 Big Window
1964 F-750 Flat Bed
1965 M-100 Mercury
1966 M-350 Mercury
1966 F350 Wrecker
1972 F-350 Crew Cab
1997 F-450 7.3 with 85,000 original miles
2006 F-150 Crew Cab
2008 F-650 Crew Cab Roll Back 6.7 Cummins
2020 Flat Top Peterbilt Roll Back PX-7 Engine
and 2 cars 1968 XLT and 2017 Mustang
69f-100
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by 69f-100 »

first off i'd like to thank the guys for awarding me the "bump sign" for the longest drive there. its hanging up in my garage right as i speak. :thup: Jim, Jeff, Charlie, and Randy: i know we didn't have the turn out that you wanted, but i just wanted to let you know that Heather and I had a great time meeting you guys (and your girlfriend jeff). you guys are a great group of people that i'm sure i'm going to need your help from during the process of restoring my 69 bump. :D it made the 8+ hour drive definitely worth it. pigeon forge tenn. is a great place we ended up driving up through the smokies to the north carolina line. that was really cool. we walked on one of the many trails they have and i saw a black bear cub which got preatty close to me and that was cool, thats a first for me. no bears where i live. i cant wait to see you guys and hopefully many more next year.

Ryan :fr:
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by sargentrs »

It was a real pleasure meeting you and Heather too Ryan! Be careful, come down here to God's country too many times and you'll never want to leave. :wink: Hope to see ya'll again next year!
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Tom, I really...hope to make the show finally next year. And guaranteed my lady will be there as she already has a passion for our old trucks, (and the F-100 location). :thup:

Ryan, glad ya'll made it home safe! I got to see a sow black bear and her cub last year when in the area up there-they are truly a sight to behold! :clap:

Randy, and you thought i was joking about the spare engine huh LOL!
I might just have one on the back next year! :P Man the only way I woulda' found the coil issue, woulda' been at night-eyesight just aint' what it used to be! :( Charlie and his buddy were such a blessing to me as it was already getting warm down in that hollow.

Jim, sure wish I could afford to bring your cabinetry skills to choo choo town man.
1st class craftsmanship for sure. Thanks again for your hospitality! :thup:

Erick and Josh, wish ya'll coulda' met up with us. :(

And here's our bunch we got together:
From L to R: TNIcewolf (Charlie), SargentRS (Randy), 69F100 (Ryan), Heather (Ms Ryan), Myself (Basketcase0302), My lady (Kathy) and our host Wrkjim (Jim) with Charlies truck on the left / mine in the middle / and Jim's on the right. Even with just three trucks there there were/are so many little suttle differences in them all.
Bonus question...what did all three of these trucks share that is kinda unique to our bumps? gotta' dig kinda deep to get the answer to this one!
Jeff
http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=46251
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
Many Ford bumps / one 76' EB / and several dents through the years.
A lot of "oddball" Ford parts collected from working on them for 34 years now!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Man! did ya'll see this bump in Randy's pics:
Jeff
SOLD-71 F-350 dually flatbed, 302 / .030 over V-8 with a "baby"C-6, B & M truckshifter, Dana70/4.11 ratio, intermittent wipers, tilt steering, full LED lighting on the flat bed, and no stereo yet (this way I can hear the rattles to diagnose)! SOLD!
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

And if I'm not mistaken, this is one of those rare crazy camper tops that has like four legs on it where the entire top lifts about four feet off the truck?
Awesome pics Randy, thanks for sharing man! :thup:
Jeff
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4
wrkjim

Post by wrkjim »

Sorry I missed the rescue Jeff...if you were driving a new truck with a electrical problem that would have been much worse. Thanks for posting the group photo
good thing we had the ladies in there to pretty up the photo.
Too bad the GPS led Josh in the wrong direction...I researched this and found out you can update a wrong location so if any others have this issue
you can go here and change it, pretty cool ! only wish I could have done this before. Navteq map reporter, http://mapreporter.navteq.com/
1968 F250 4X4
basketcase0302
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by basketcase0302 »

Jim,
Agreed on the newer vehicle this man, always feeling blessed to own a bump! :thup: And I never knew that about the GPS correction. My gps did try to make me turn the opposite direction onto your street, (but I remembered you stating where your shop was in relation to the A & W).
"Big Brother" (my company) has three gps tracking devices on me, (think they need one more)? :lol: One tech got "busted" for doing 67 in a 45 MPH zone a week or so ago. Turns out the 45 speed limit had been imposed during a construction project there years ago and never corrected. I've bookmarked your link, as it will be good "ammo" against "big brother" that I'm constantly throwing off my back everyday it seems. :thup:
Jeff
2008 Ford Escape 4 x 4