Leaving Round Rock, Tx In My New 70 Crew

Post your hosted videos from YouTube, Google, etc.

Moderator: FORDification

Forum rules
Videos are only allowed in the Video Gallery forum....not in a post in any other forum. Videos posted to any other will be immediately moved as needed. One video per thread, please! Nothing allowed of an adult, political or religious nature. For further rules and how-to's, click here.
dolinick
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Leaving Round Rock, Tx In My New 70 Crew

Post by dolinick »

2003 7.3L F250
1968 F500 Utility Truck
dolinick
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Re: Leaving Round Rock, Tx In My New 70 Crew

Post by dolinick »

2003 7.3L F250
1968 F500 Utility Truck
robroy
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by robroy »

'Evening Dan,

Thanks for posting the video! It sounds hearty. That's an automatic transmission right?

There's nothing quite like the feeling of driving a new vehicle home. It's a real adventure!

Robroy
dolinick
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by dolinick »

robroy wrote:'Evening Dan,

Thanks for posting the video! It sounds hearty. That's an automatic transmission right?

There's nothing quite like the feeling of driving a new vehicle home. It's a real adventure!

Robroy
It was! I think my uncle really enjoyed it. He even brought a blanket in case we had to "sleep under a bridge". He looked around Cabela's for what seemed like forever. We just made it to Buda by the time it got dark. The rest of our trip would be at night. And we drove back in to heavy rain before we got to San Antonio. I drove the truck real easy. I tried not to go over 50 mph. I knew my uncle didn't drive over fifty anyway. I used to ride with him in his '72 Chevrolet C10 (I think it's a c10) and noticed him not going over fifty but that may have been 20 years ago (I was eighteen). We were always riding in my old ford trucks and breaking down occasionally. Usually I could get the truck going again. He loves outdoors and adventure.
2003 7.3L F250
1968 F500 Utility Truck
robroy
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by robroy »

Dan that is a fabulous story! Not going over fifty is classic! And your comment about the blanket's hilarious. :) Well done.