70 shortbed

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

bindernut

70 shortbed

Post by bindernut »

I have a SB from a 70 f100 I'd like to part with. Bed took some damage to the bump on the passenger side (PO) other than that it's solid with no rust issues. Very usable bed. Includes emblems and tailgate but no wiring, no lenses or light housings. Need it gone ASAP $350obo. Located in Kingman, AZ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1971 f100 CS 360/AT
1970 f100 C 302/4spd
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?pos=-6153
1969 IH Scout 800 304/AT

"ya know, you're about as useful as Amish tech support."

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Murphy lives in my shop and takes advantage of any opportunity he can find.

Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
austin
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Re: 70 shortbed

Post by austin »

thats a steal right there
5oh

Post by 5oh »

Anybody coming to the f100 nationals in Pigeon Forge want to stop by and pick this up for me? :lol:
buford

Post by buford »

If you can get it to Lincoln, Nebraska for me? I'd buy it !
bindernut

Post by bindernut »

bindernut wrote:I have a SB from a 70 f100 I'd like to part with. Bed took some damage to the bump on the passenger side (PO) other than that it's solid with no rust issues. Very usable bed. Includes emblems and tailgate but no wiring, no lenses or light housings. Need it gone ASAP $350obo. Located in Kingman, AZ
for the Member interested, here's a few more pics of the p-side damaged area. The pic of the the quaterpanel looks to me like alot of coats of paint/primer. I think, if it were taken down to bare metal, it would fine. click on pic's for larger image. need any other pic's just let me know. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1971 f100 CS 360/AT
1970 f100 C 302/4spd
1969 IH Scout 800 304/AT

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
bindernut

Post by bindernut »

Moderator, This bed sold this morning and the post can be deleted :woohoo: . Thanks!
1971 f100 CS 360/AT
1970 f100 C 302/4spd
1969 IH Scout 800 304/AT