steering column

Moderator: FORDification

blumule
Preferred User
Preferred User

steering column

Post by blumule »

looking for a steering column with a 3 speed manual on the column.would like for it to be operable so i can put it right in.
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: steering column

Post by sargentrs »

Where are you located?
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
blumule
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by blumule »

North Carolina
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by sargentrs »

PM sent.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
Effie_70

Post by Effie_70 »

blumule wrote:North Carolina

Hey blumule, I am in N.C. as well and..Flashback f100 is a great place for this...Tom is awesome, he rebuilt my 3OTT and itis perfect! Well worth the 250. he charged IMHO! He is in Reidsville, N.C. too. :wink:

www.flashbackf100s.com/
blumule
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by blumule »

yeah , ive bought parts from tom before. Nice guy, Actually he is only 20 minutes from me but is out of town alot buying parts. sargentrs from this forum gave me a really good deal on one he rebuilt a couple years ago so i jumped on it. thanks for the help anyway. What part of NC are you in?
Effie_70

Post by Effie_70 »

blumule wrote:yeah , ive bought parts from tom before. Nice guy, Actually he is only 20 minutes from me but is out of town alot buying parts. sargentrs from this forum gave me a really good deal on one he rebuilt a couple years ago so i jumped on it. thanks for the help anyway. What part of NC are you in?

Yes I know, I waited a month for him to get back over the summer! I am in Eden, N.C. where you at?
blumule
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by blumule »

my wife has alot of family in eden and i work with several people from there as well. nice town. im in browns summit.
Effie_70

Post by Effie_70 »

blumule wrote:my wife has alot of family in eden and i work with several people from there as well. nice town. im in browns summit.

Well howdy neighbor!! Maybe we can get together sometime over a sweet tea...or the adult beverage of your choice.. :)

anyways..back to work trying to get my tail lights/brake lights working... :roll:
blumule
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by blumule »

been there and done that . not alot of fun, especially after previous owners had their way with her. test light was invaluable to say the least. anyway have a good one.
Effie_70

Post by Effie_70 »

blumule wrote:been there and done that . not alot of fun, especially after previous owners had their way with her. test light was invaluable to say the least. anyway have a good one.

geez spent another afternoon messing with it...got the brake lights working but cannot seem to get the signals...when I do get one working it is in the opposite of the one indicated... :doh: oh well have a nice afternoon.
blumule
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by blumule »

post in the brake section. i like to just hear other peoples opinions. sounds like crossed up wires . i had to individually check each color code to make sure it was right. grounding can also present problems.
Effie_70

Post by Effie_70 »

will do blumule thx!