Pick Your Part 50% off sale

List car shows, swap meets, meetings here

Moderator: FORDification

mnkeeking

Pick Your Part 50% off sale

Post by mnkeeking »

Brothers and sisters, harken! Pick Your Part is having a 50% off sale at all their locations, 24MAY through 27MAY. I'm heading to Chula Vista on Friday morning. No idea what is available, but I'll load up my tools and check it out. Love to have company, and if we get together early enough I have a folding engine hoist we can load up and take with us. Otherwise we could get some work done together. Last time I went I got two beautiful, complete doors, a right outer fender, about 3 dash clusters, some emblems, a spare tire hanger, and a steering column for less than $200. Most of the other yards are on the same street and also have sales when PYP does, so we can cruise for parts and have cell comms to direct the work force in. Anyway, I had a great time last time, even though I was solo and it was pouring down rain (yeah, in San Diego, I know.)

If you are looking for something you think I can find but you can't come with me or live too far away, drop a PM and I'll make a list. I'll do my best to help. The easy to get stuff is usually gone (grilles, etc) but you never know. I found a ton of knobs and interior parts just laying around last time.

Take care, hope to see ya there,
Joe
'68 F100 Flareside 460/C6