Bumps still working for a living

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

Camper Special

Bumps still working for a living

Post by Camper Special »

Hello all
I guess I already knew this, but seems to me there are A LOT of bumps (and Dents) still in daily use for work and play here in SoCal.
(I am sure SoCal is NOT the only place where bumps/dents are still working hard so please share)

So, I have been taking photos when I can and when it is safe. :thup:
I love these old trucks and it is so exciting to see them still on the roads and freeways still working hard

I will start with "pinky the monster hauler"
IMG_0388.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too [censored]' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know?..And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, [censored] YOU TOO! - Lt Col. Frank Slade
1972 F100 4x4 Calypso Coral
1970 F250 H/B Harbor Blue
1970 F250 CS Red
1970 F250 H/B Yucatan gold I'm back!
Camper Special

Re: Bumps still working for a living

Post by Camper Special »

I caught this Blue beauty downtown L.A.

Yes that is the RITZ CARLTON in the back ground
I think the Bump make the Ritz look better
FullSizeRender5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too [censored]' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know?..And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, [censored] YOU TOO! - Lt Col. Frank Slade
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

Saw this beauty in Santa Monica
I think it is a F350. (I made the wife go back around the block to get the photo)
She kinda liked it, I think because she thought she could kick me out and make me sleep in the driveway :lol:
IMG_0529.JPG
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

Saw this guy in a parking lot in Los Angeles near Wilshire and La Brea
One of the guys with me said "hey thats a cool old truck"
if he only know 8)
FullSizeRender.jpg
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

This one I could only get a shot from my mirror
this was one clean F-250 (but it might have been a F100) didnt get close enough
FullSizeRenderb.jpg
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

Bump in the new hipster "arts" district downtown L.A.
just cool
IMG_1391r1.JPG
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

Bump on the way to a new owner?
this was on the 101 freeway approximately Encino California (oh my god, Valley girl) heading east
please forgive my random photos of bumps... but i find it pretty cool to see them all over the place
FullSizeRender 7R1.jpg
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

1970 Custom
FullSizeRender (3)R1.jpg
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

1969 Ranger Downtown LA near Goodwill
actually in pretty darn good shape
working hard! :thup:
FullSizeRender8R1.jpg
1970 F250 CS Red
Camper Special

Post by Camper Special »

ok, it's a dent.... sorry
again in Socal - Torrnace... on Crenshaw Blvd north bound near Torrance blvd in front of the fire dept
on the way to work... hi ho, hi ho.... :wink:
FullSizeRender6R1.jpg
1970 F250 CS Red