Great Way To See Whats On the Market

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

GTWilliams

Great Way To See Whats On the Market

Post by GTWilliams »

If you want to browse pics of Fords on the market, I find using a Craigslist app super handy. I use Craigshopper but others will work too. I simply enter in "1977 Ford" for ALL the 416 Craigslist locations. When I open the app it shows every listing in the U.S. and you don't have to enter the criteria each time. Yes, this will pull up cars too but 90% of the listings are trucks. Do not require the word "pickup" to be in the listing as most people will list it as "1977 Ford 250, 4x4, 460 cid"

You can also do another search using just your state if you want to see only regional stuff.

It's quite enjoyable browsing trucks that are the same year as mine. There are new listings every day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'77 F250 XLT
Camper Special
460ci, 4x2
Bright Dark Blue (S) & Silver Metallic (J)
Deluxe Style paint scheme
Camper Special

Re: Great Way To See Whats On the Market

Post by Camper Special »

cool... :thup:
i use autotempest which does the same thing for craigslist and a couple of others
Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too [censored]' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know?..And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, [censored] YOU TOO! - Lt Col. Frank Slade
1972 F100 4x4 Calypso Coral
1970 F250 H/B Harbor Blue
1970 F250 CS Red
1970 F250 H/B Yucatan gold I'm back!