What is the secret?

Show us your rides or projects!

Moderator: FORDification

1 Crummyshooter

What is the secret?

Post by 1 Crummyshooter »

Can't post a picture. Keep getting "File too big"
Due to the high cost of ammunition, you can no longer expect a warning shot.

When someone was beating on my door hollering "Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms", I naturally assumed it was a delivery.
sargentrs
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Re: What is the secret?

Post by sargentrs »

Photos can be no larger than 500kb. You'll need to resize your pics with a photo editor like Photoshop or MS Paint. I find that 400x600 pixels works well and even 600 x 800 pixels most of the time. Also .jpeg format is usually smaller file sizes.
Randy
1970 F100 Sport Custom Limited LWB, 302cid, 3 on the tree. NO A/C, NO P/S, NO P/B. Currently in 1000 pcs while rebuilding. Project thread: http://www.fordification.com/forum/view ... 22&t=59995 Plan: 351w, C4, LSD, pwr front disc, p/s, a/c, bucket seats, new interior and paint.
1987 F-150 XLT Lariat, 5.0/C6 auto.
69Ford
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

Post by 69Ford »

Open your picture with paint "right click on picture file, then click open with, select paint" Then Click on resize and select pixels. I usually put 1000 in the top box and click OK. Remember to do this with a copy of your file so you don't wreck the original. When done right click the picture file again, select properties and in the middle it should tell you the size. If it is below 500KB your good. WEW!! Hopefully this helps.
1969 Ford F100 Styleside standard cab 360 C6
1 Crummyshooter

Post by 1 Crummyshooter »

With your help, I finally made it.

Thanks
Due to the high cost of ammunition, you can no longer expect a warning shot.

When someone was beating on my door hollering "Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms", I naturally assumed it was a delivery.