The good guys win this one!

General Discussion Topic Archives
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

The good guys win this one!

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

Little rant here....
Yesterday was not a great day for me. had a minor screw-up at work (my fault) so I got a yellin' at by the District Manager.
got home and seen the package I'd been waiting for, I'd missed by a couple hrs. so I made arrangements to pick it up at UPS later last night.
UPS calls about the same time the pizza got here, so I ate, then went to jump in my car to go to UPS.
I opened my car door and there was a person in the passenger seat! started in with a bunch of excuses as to why they were in my car, including saying a friend was next door and told them to wait in this (my) car.
By now I saw all the contents of my center console and glovebox beside them on the seat.
So after I let 'em out of the car (the door lock doesn't work, so the door has to be unlocked from the outside) we marched to the neighbors house. He had no idea who this 'friend' was (of course). so back to my house we go to call the cops.
turns out that prowling wasn't all that was going thru the little SOB's mind.
Tried to jimmy the ignition, and now my ignition is screwed up and I can't start my car anymore.
Well to make a long story short, turns out that this person has a laundry list of charges against 'em. Multiple Grand Theft Auto, B&E, Burglary, Possession, ect......... had a bunch of tools and spare keys and a hand-held radio on 'em last night, also.
So the cops were happy to get there hands on her...
Yep I said her! Looked about 16 but was 23. I hope I didn't screw myself, but I had her in my house while the cops came, because she was going to bolt otherwise. now she knows what I have in the house.
but the good news is, I still have the car, she will be locked up quite a while (I hope), and the cops are happy with the catch of the day!
sorry for the long post, but I know I could share with you guys!
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!
1970F250
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: The good guys win this one!

Post by 1970F250 »

:clap: :rock: :burp:
Steve
binder56jd wrote: If you can't dazzle them with diamonds- baffle them with b------t
wt4speed#2
Blue Oval Guru
Blue Oval Guru

Post by wt4speed#2 »

So what was in the UPS package <hope this made you smile>

i'm afraid I would have had to tell the cops to send an ambulance as well

Tony B
Tony B.Image
DFW Area
"Someday...
I hope you to get the chance,
to live like you are dying"
Member#'s 236 & 403
Úlf the Comedy Sidekick
'69 F-100 "Stepper"(currently in a bigillion pieces )
wt's ride
thebucket
bigwhiteford

Post by bigwhiteford »

but was she hawt ? :love: :wink:
steveheer

Post by steveheer »

:yt: Chick or no chick, still a thieven a&&!!

Glad she didn't get away with anything but sorry to hear about what she screwed up!
Steve
69 F100 300I6
67 Mustang fb FE 431ci
72 Gran Torino Sport 351W
91 Bronco 351
heep70
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by heep70 »

Good deal on the catch Mike. At least you caught her before she made off with your car.

Did you give her a spankin :evil: :twisted: :D
Greg

1971 F250 "Highboy". SOLD to "Highboy_Firefighter_71"
2000 Subaru Outback limited.
2000 F250 4X4 PSD SuperDuty Crew.
2010 Polaris 800RMK Dragon 155"
2013 Polaris Pro 800 RMK 163"
1980 Built Toyota "Trail Rig".
My last 1971 "Highboy" pics
fordman
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by fordman »

i might have done a crime on her if i caught her i don't know
72hiboy4x4
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic
Location: As far away as I can be from Wa state, without crossing the Mississippi

Post by 72hiboy4x4 »

Heep, WT, naw, the wife and kid were standin' there, so I had to be cool.
actually the way she was dressed, and until the cops told me otherwise, I thought she was a boy!
not ugly, just not "girlish"

So what was in the UPS package <hope this made you smile>
actually its my wifes combination X-mas/B-day present. A new laptop! so that did make me smile! and getting it probably saved my car from going bye-bye!
In life many men take the path of righteousness, some take the path many others follow (G.M. owners, for example), some take a more arduous path, some a simpler path. I, sir, took the PSYCO-PATH!!
ToughOldFord
100% FORDified!
100% FORDified!

Post by ToughOldFord »

You see, there is a good reason to have Telsa coils on our cars.
68half/step4x4

Post by 68half/step4x4 »

Glad you caught her. She sounds like my wife's younger sister. Last time we saw her she was in the back of a police car pulling out of our driveway. That was 18 years ago. Hate to say that about family, but some people don't respect anyones property, including their own families
If it's too loud, you're too old!!!
Comet
Preferred User
Preferred User

Post by Comet »

Nice catch Mike! Find out where she lives so if anything is messed with you know where to look. Should be on file at the courthouse I would think.

COPS IN KELSO!
That's MR. Jackass to you fellah!
mrung0wa
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by mrung0wa »

Man forget the ambulance call the coroner and cut out the middleman! :evil: :twisted: :wink:
What is this F'n world coming too.
I've had my truck (and a few cars also) broken into before but I never caught them red handed!
First thing I would do is hog tie up and pour steak sauce all over him/her, then I'd let my 75lb and 120lb Golden retrievers have 'em for dinner!!!

Lawrence :twisted:
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?pos=-2746

FOR SALE: 64 Galaxie 390HiPo C6 (Project Car)
SOLD! 69 F100 Contractor SPECIAL 300 I6 "Jethro"
01 BMW 325i 4DR E46(Wife's car)
03 EXPEDITION XLT FX4(2WD/AWD/4WD) 5.4L K&N FipK

"I beat my head against the wall, Because it feels good when I stop."
oldfordnut

Post by oldfordnut »

well this brings me to my story soudns like u all would be happy with me ,, about 2 weeks ago my truck got broken into By the way i am 17 but my 1979 ford pickup got broke into and i got 75 bucks stolen out and my g-ma got me a 100 dollal bottle of cologne i kno its alot but.... and it got stolen so i got extreamly steam up from that so about 3 days after my buddy got his car broke into and they stole all my cd's that we had in his car and my cop radar and his wallet which by the way had a military id. which is a federal peice of property so big trouble there and had his dads credit card as well so we get even more angry about that so the next day his dad goes and gets his credit card reviews or w/e and they show thta they went out and spent over $1,000 on a bunch of random things so we went out and started trying to find camera's of course no where they went had any cameras but we got one guy that knew the looks and we knew who he was. he was a old freind before he became a low life crook. so me being 225lbs 5'8 hockey player decides he will let the cops handle it and of course everyone knows how the cops r they dont work :-) so i let them at it for a day and nothin came of it so me and my bud had to take car of it all lets say his hands wont be able to be goin in other peoples thing any mroe i made sure of it he will think twice about stealin next time 8-) figrued there has to be a couple mroe hot heads out there that would love this one
71-F-250SC-72-F-250C

Post by 71-F-250SC-72-F-250C »

I would have went off on the person and beat the sh*t out of them if I caught them in my parents or my truck. About 2 years ago we had a car stolen out of our driveway. The cops found it about 30 miles away, and it had some body damage. A couple of months ago I had the engine stolen out of one of the dirtbikes in my basement. The guy went into our basement and dissassembled out dirtbike. I am not that upset though, because we took him to court, and got more money off of him than the bike was worth. So now we have another bike, plus the originol bike with all the parts. I know what you guys mean about the cops not really caring. In both cases the cops did not do much. We caught the kid who stole the dirtbike our self, because we never heard from the cops again after the day we discovered it was stolen. Alot of people told me to go after him and beat him up. I think that is dumb though because if I would have touched him, that would not have made the case look good in court. If I would have caught him in the act, I probably would have just gone off on him without thinking.
71 f-250 Sport Custom-frame off in progress..again thank to irjetmachanic. :)
72 f-250 Custom
71 f-100 swb sport custom
03 mach1 mustang
cant forget my thing...haha 74 volkswagon thing.
[quote="ToughOldFord"]
Damn, 7 gallons per mile, obviously FE powered!
mrung0wa
Blue Oval Fan
Blue Oval Fan

Post by mrung0wa »

:yt: :bow: :fr: :thup:
Yeah, sometimes it does pay to let your brain override your emotions.
I'm also a strong believer in kharma (What goes around comes around/live by the sword, die by the sword.).

I've also lived long enough to see God do a pretty good job of providing the appropriate punishment (Oh yeah including death.). But I have a few objects that I hold near and dear to my heart. If they were ever stolen or "borrowed" They better hope that the cops get to them first, because if I find 'em they'll be sleepin' with the fishes...

Lawrence 8)
http://www.fordification.com/galleries/ ... ?pos=-2746

FOR SALE: 64 Galaxie 390HiPo C6 (Project Car)
SOLD! 69 F100 Contractor SPECIAL 300 I6 "Jethro"
01 BMW 325i 4DR E46(Wife's car)
03 EXPEDITION XLT FX4(2WD/AWD/4WD) 5.4L K&N FipK

"I beat my head against the wall, Because it feels good when I stop."