1972 F250 4X4 for sale for parts

Private parties only. No eBay/Craigslist listings.

Moderator: FORDification

duckbill59

1972 F250 4X4 for sale for parts

Post by duckbill59 »

During a recent PNW windstorm, a neighbors tree fell onto my property crushing this pickup and damaging my old Willys pickup. This Ford build was documented on Fordification at the time in 2010 but doesn't seem to be easily found now. The build involved a Cummins 12V Diesel with a 46RH automatic transmission coupled to the original transfer case with custom length driveshaft. The factory rear has a Powerlock in it with 3.73 gears, the front is from a 1978/79 high pinion axle with an Eaton posi unit and 3.73 gears. The front axle housing is no longer usable however as the axle tubes were bent and pulled from the pumpkin when the tree fell across the hood. I had added power steering from a 1978/79 F250, a hydroboost braking setup, 4" lift lift springs, delayed wipers, and airbags in the rear. It has a full length 4" exhaust that exits behind the rear tire. I don't intend to rebuild the truck and thought that maybe there was someone who had dreams of building a Cummins powered truck and this would provide most of the pieces in one package. At this point I am only interested in selling the truck whole as is with out the slotted mags and BFG's that are currently on it although they will be for sale separately. Since the build I have less than 1000 miles on it, hauled lots of gravel/wood/topsoil locally and towed a trailer with a mini excavator 40 some miles. This truck with the diesel sure drew a lot of attention and back then, was well worth the time and money to build. Thought that $1500.00 would be a good asking price for the truck and some extras to go along with it. I will send before and after pictures to anyone interested via email/text. Located in Belfair Washington.
duckbill59

Re: 1972 F250 4X4 for sale for parts

Post by duckbill59 »

SOLD