1967 Body/Interior Assembly Manual

No tech discussion, please

Moderator: FORDification

OneLeggedBiker

1967 Body/Interior Assembly Manual

Post by OneLeggedBiker »

So, I've been moving ahead on disassembly of my 1967 F250 and all is going well. I've been photographing, bagging, tagging, and making notes about things when needed. I recently finished pulling the entire front clip and found my first trouble spot, cab cowl that houses the lower vent, will need cut out and patched. So, I'm on the search for the last 2 shop manuals I should need to do everything...

I'm going to support Fordification and donate the required amount for the copy of the MPC that was compiled. Because :fr: So, that would cover all parts #'s. The one thing that leaves me scratching my head is where or how to go about obtaining a "1967 Body/Interior Assembly Manual" :hmm: . It seems to be almost no existent when doing a Google search. And, almost every reproduction manual publisher has a gap for '67. I hate to ask the next question, because as a former parts jockey I know the answer... Can I use the "1968 Body/Interior Assembly Manual" to get by? I would assume not, but you guys are the experts... What have you guys done?

Thanks in advance for any insight!
Dru Furan
A one legged biker always wandering in an attempt to become lost... a rambler. One of the the last true pursuers of our unalienable rights.

1967 F250 2wd - Cast Stamp '72 302, Dana #60, 4 on the floor