Need Emblem

Moderator: FORDification

NAR

Need Emblem

Post by NAR »

Looking for two “camper special” emblems for a 1968 Ford Ranger in good condition with pins intact. Part # C7TZ 16720 H. I was informed that it's the same part for the years 67-69.

I'm trying to surprise someone with the parts who has restored a beautiful and super fun truck.

I have been referred to many websites and companies around the country by so many super helpful Ford enthusiasts but I'm coming up empty handed. These suckers are hard to come by!

But I'm not ready to give up and the search continues.

All suggestions and leads welcome.

Thanks all!

Nicole
Jbarnes79

Re: Need Emblem

Post by Jbarnes79 »

I don't believe those have ever been reproduced for the 67-69. Short of waiting for a NOS part to show up on E-Bay, you may want to search junkyards for the part you're looking for and send it off to get refurbished.

Best way I've found to search junkyards is car-part.com

Do searches for larger parts such as Cab or Fender. If you pay particular attention to the description column they'll sometime list one as a camper special that you can contact to ask if it still has an emblem on it.

Good luck on your search.
http://fordification.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67810

1969 F250 4x4
1969 F250 Crew cab (Sold)
1972 F250
1969 & 1970 Mustang
NAR

Re: Need Emblem

Post by NAR »

Thank you for this advice. I just submitted a couple requests.

I had used that search before but hopefully following your advice of searching a cab or fender will yield results.

Thanks!!