OT:1955 coupe deville floormats?

Inside the cab...appearance, repair, upgrades

Moderator: FORDification

BigRedTruck
Preferred User
Preferred User

OT:1955 coupe deville floormats?

Post by BigRedTruck »

When the truck was bought it did not have floormats. The floor mats came out of my grandmother's 55 cadillac coupe deville. The car was later sold but the mats stayed in. I believe they are just the rear mats but they are what appears to be stamped rubber, aqua in color. The originals are about to snap in half, and i mean snap, I guess thats what happens to old rubber/plastic. As I am restoring the truck I would like to keep some of its identity intact so i am looking for another set. I cannot seem to find anything like lmc or dennis carpenter for cadillacs. does anyone know where I might find these?
69 F-100 2wd 360 cid C6
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head
trukcrazy
Blue Oval Fanatic
Blue Oval Fanatic

re: OT:1955 coupe deville floormats?

Post by trukcrazy »

Hey BigRed, here is a set on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=34206 If I see anymore, I will let you know. :D
John, #424
1967 F250 crewcab x 2.
2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport Quadcab
2008 Challenger SRT8
BigRedTruck
Preferred User
Preferred User

re: OT:1955 coupe deville floormats?

Post by BigRedTruck »

i am wondering if these were model specific or if that is even the correct car...he has been wrong before, mine are just regular rubber with no cloth of any type. i will get a picture up
69 F-100 2wd 360 cid C6
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head